The Media Coordinator role reports into the Senior Vice President of Media for Focus Features and partners with the team to develop and manage all aspects of a media campaign. This role is integrated, so experience in digital and broadcast media is preferred. This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that requires creativity, improvisation, organization, and communication at a high level.
• Planning: Assist media team members in every aspect of media buying and planning including - broadcast, digital, print, out of home, radio, and awards.
• Plan Packet Management: Help maintain media plan packets which includes: budgets, media calendars and flow charts.
• Promotions: Assist Media director on running point on all promotions, including making sure that media partners have all necessary assets and helping push finished promo pieces through for approvals.
• Trafficking: Work closely with creative team to ensure all media plans are creatively executed and trafficked correctly.
• Finance- Process work orders, coordinate with vendors and internal finance teams on billing and payment. Coordinate departmental expenses.
• Miscellaneous – Assist media team with scheduling meetings with outside vendors. Coordinate all travel for SVP.
• At least 1 year of experience in the entertainment industry specifically in media or broader marketing
• Working knowledge of Microsoft-based software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PhotoShop
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Syndicated Media Research tools, timeline and presentation software.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of Media agency operations and planning.
• Be self-reliant and able to implement and manage tasks independently
• Strong time management skills with a sharp attention to detail.
• Strong written and communication skills at all levels.
• Proven relationship building skills, problem solving, attention to detail, and priority setting.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo6v4-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.