Distribution & Audience Development Director, Brand Studio
New York, NY
Marketing Specialist, Trade Marketing - Agency Partnerships, News
The Marketing Specialist position is responsible for working with key NBCUniversal stakeholders, internally and externally, to market and increase NBCUniversal Ad Sales' One Platform through the power of audience engagement. Additionally, this position will help drive demand across NBCU News Group content & partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sales Collateral and Materials: Build and develop brand/genre/audience-driven materials that amplify the benefits of content, ad platforms and increase visibility with agencies, clients and partners including sales presentations, trade website/online media kit, sales videos, one-sheets, creative assets, email blasts, etc.
• Agency Partnerships: work with One Platform sales and creative teams to build agency-focused general presentations, implement marketing plans, and develop materials for top-to-top meetings/ media days.
• Results, Reporting and Renewals: Support pre/post-sell process (e.g., support team in building collateral during the pre-sell process to working on recap presentations for the post-sell process). Work collaboratively with counterparts across Sales, One Platform Marketing, and Creative Development teams to refine and enhance ad sales communication for the NBCU Platform.
• Client Experience: Oversee event management (content strategy, event ideation, branding, list management and execution) in collaboration with corporate events on immersive & one-of-a-kind experiences that helps build sales relationships and positions NBCU as best-in-class in the marketplace.
• Prefer 2-3 years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background, where the individual was responsible for supporting team in the development of presentations, sponsorship, creative and promotion
• Ability to project manage marketing campaigns including branding, collateral, merchandise & event execution in a timely manner while remaining on budget.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Willingness to work overtime.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• General understanding of advertising marketplace across various platforms.
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills. (i.e., the ability to interact with all levels of management)
• Strong organizational, project & event management skills.
• A positive attitude and the ability to work/communicate effectively with different constituents.
• Extensive experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Products (Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Highly creative with positive energy.
• Excellent oral and written skills.