NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation
NBCU is seeking a Marketing Manager to join its growing team of marketing specialists to deliver unmatched sales support through the creation of innovative, integrated marketing programs for its stellar roster of new and existing digital and on-air clients. This position is based in Los Angeles.
The One Platform Development Manager will be responsible for working across NBCU Entertainment Talk Team slate of social, digital and on-air programming across E! News and Access Hollywood to develop and execute revenue generating creative marketing solutions for clients. Reporting to the One Platform Creative Development Senior Director, this position will play an active role in supporting the ideation, development, management and oversight of marketing partnerships from ideation through final delivery.
CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION
• Ideate, develop, pitch and execute integrated content solutions across E! News and Access platforms (social, digital, Live Events and TV) on behalf of advertising clients
• Work closely with talent, production, and content teams to develop creative marketing opportunities and identify high-interest 360 experiences, tentpole solutions and emerging ad platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations (proactive sales support)
• Develop compelling writeups and presentations to sell-in creative concepts; create, socialize and execute packaging strategies that leverage brands;
• Help manage day-to-day aspects of client campaigns, including in-show integrations, social-first executions and shoppable amongst network stakeholders and with sales/clients
• Execute and Manage Sales Campaigns: Oversee the post-sale process of marketing campaigns; Manage element delivery and client expectations, while maximizing campaign delivery
• Educate internal constituents on marketing solutions and drive top of mind awareness of offerings within sales organization
INTERNAL PARTNER COMMUNICATION & FACILITATION
• Cultivate relationships with all appropriate internal groups (producers, Live Events, talent teams, editorial, social strategists, research, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication
• Prioritize and track opportunities; manage opportunity timelines, workflow and report team progress to Senior Director & Vice President on regular basis
• 5+ years of related experience, including on-set production experience and creative development background
• Proficiency in social media/digital platforms and executing multi-media/platform marketing programs
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Creative, proactive, solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills
• Passionate about pop culture and entertainment, emerging media
• Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues on the client, sales and production sides
• Adjusts communication style to different people and situations
• Ability to create best-in-class, innovative client solutions with the consumer in mind
• Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and the creative development process
• Strong interpersonal skills - with the ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxbeo-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.