About NBCU One Platform Marketing (OPM) Collaborate, Create, Connect and Curate NBCU networks and platforms on behalf of advertising partners across the NBCUniversal ecosystem to generate revenue for our company and business results for our partners. Our marketing and creative solutions span from local to global networks and platforms within the Broadcast, Lifestyle, News, Sports and Hispanic networks, Strategic Partnerships, Universal Pictures, Parks, Comcast and Sky Media.
This candidate will support and contribute to the development, implementation, and client management of full funnel marketing activation solutions for brand clients informed by Consumer, Cultural, Category and Client insights that leverage the NBCUniversal and Sky Media portfolio of local to global properties, products, and strategic partners: multi-network, multi-genre (sports, entertainment, lifestyle, Hispanic), scripted, reality, and multi-platform initiatives. Candidates ideally will have a full-bodied background of planning agency, brand advertiser, TV and digital experience while providing category-specific knowledge and experience in client & project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
• Post-sale process: Support to the execution of multi-platform / multi-genre campaign packages sold to brand advertisers and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal
• Assist with project timelines, work streams, and manage post sale trackers.
• Collect and organize client related materials such as timelines, calendars and assets.
• Support the development of post campaign materials including quick caps, case study recaps decks, and video sizzles.
• Assisting with clipping, project/production timelines for executing partnerships
• Assisting with partnership recap decks (i.e. deck frameworks, pulling imagery)
• Inputting and updating projects on Monday.com, and other systems
• Author/Note take and recap all meetings where a Director/Manager acts as lead
• Manage communications with internal teams, such as Legal, Ad Ops and Research
• Administer invoice process and work directly with Ad Sales Finance and Sales to manage client billing for partnerships
• Pre-Sale + Proactive process: Contribute to the larger OPM team in pre-sale & proactive processes, including copy editing, presentation builds, sourcing images, and participating in marketing strategy brainstorms if applicable.
• Support OPM activation status documents, trackers and support with ad hoc + administrative needs
• Gain an understanding of NBCU's networks, programming and capabilities
• Four year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university or equivalent experience
• 1-2+ years of professional experience at an advertising, branded content, media agency, media company or sales organization OR Senior Level executive support
• Skilled in PowerPoint and other MS Office programs – Outlook/ Word/ Excel
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Team-oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7xbj-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.