New York, NY
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Ad Sales Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will help create and manage marketing and sponsorship materials to ultimately increase sales for NBC Entertainment platforms including American Ninja Warrior, L'Oreal Women of Worth, Making It, World of Dance and The Wall. National Dog Show, etc. The candidate will work with key sales, marketing and traffic teams to market, execute and manage integrated sponsorship campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with Managers/Directors in creating, developing and managing, the portfolio of sales materials
• Help facilitate in creating sponsorship decks and customized client decks; RFP/proposal support in conjunction with One Platform Marketing team
• Develop collateral materials to position NBC Entertainment platforms to agencies and advertisers
• Assist in identifying opportunities and challenges for future partnerships.
• Coordinate and collaborate with clients, marketing, production, technology development, creative, editorial, legal, and product teams to execute sponsorships
• Develop TV360 and digital-first sales packages
• Manage the approval and fulfillment process for sponsorships to ensure quality control and timely executions
• Manage sponsorship tracking documents
• Work with Research to secure advertiser/category specific data for inclusion in proposals.
• Manage sponsorship tracking solution (scorecard) to ensure that the team is aware of inventory and asset availability.
• Administrative responsibilities as needed including budget management
• College Degree
• 1+ years of experience at an agency, media company, and sales organization or in research, where the individual was responsible for presentation, creative and promotion development.
• Experience or interest in the financial markets, the technology marketplace and Corporate/B-to-B marketing
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to develop strong relationships with management and editorial teams
• Excellent writing skills including presentation development
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Experience working with luxury brand advertising and marketing
• Familiarity with the development and execution of promotions
• Strong interpersonal skills - with internal and external clients
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc and presentation proficiencies
• Experience with the creative development process with key stakeholders (sales, marketing, editorial)
• Familiarity with the standard syndicated analytics tools (Nielsen, Ipsos Affluent Survey, Erdos & Morgan, Omniture, @Plan, comScore, etc.) and ability to derive insights from the data
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop