Full Time Job
- Full Time
The marketing coordinator develops and executes the plans and strategies that raise awareness and drive sales for the company.
They are also responsible for strategizing and developing marketing proposals, drafting reports, and keeping up-to-date with the industry's latest developments, trends, media, competitors, and promotional opportunities.
• Coordinate the implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns by adapting marketing and advertising strategies according to plans and objectives.
• Work with a cross-functional team to execute marketing initiatives: Execute on those strategies by coordinating with the various departments. Responsible for deliverables (Publicity, Media, Promotions, Digital, and Market Intelligence).
• Support the development of sales marketing strategy and cutting-edge multiplatform marketing solutions that drive advertising revenue.
• Generate ideas that could lead to new sources of revenue – stay on top of current events, trends, and competitive efforts to identify innovative revenue streams.
• Liaise with filmmakers' reps, talent agencies, third party vendors and other partners.
• Strategically plan screening programs for each title according to the department's needs and strategies.
• Liaise with exhibitors for premiere screenings and third-party promotions.
• Overseeing promotional artwork approval by coordinating requirements with graphics department.
• Create PowerPoint/Drive presentations, marketing decks and marketing presentations (ICOs).
• Collaborate with executives and other staff to complete assigned project work.
• Juggle the needs of multiple Executives and projects.
• Manage yearly planning scheduling for marketing campaigns.
• Act as a bridge between employees, clients, suppliers, and the marketing management team.
• Take meeting notes, receive shared documents and cascade as appropriate.
• Manage promotional agencies deliverables timeline to meet all project deadlines.
• Manage calendars and arrange meetings.
• Draft reports, create or coordinate content, track results, build relationships with sales teams, and otherwise support all marketing strategies.
• Act as the intermediary between creative and account teams.
• Print advertising coordination: artworks distribution to exhibitors, coordination of artworks adaptations to in theater special materials as belt posts, tend cards, floor graphics and windows clings, digital materials request and distribution as videowalls, living posters and concessions toolkits.
• Theater request with exhibitors, creation and distribution of premieres passes in WarnerPass, coordination of antipiracy security with Checking, coordination with sales team to hard drives and KDM's shipping.
• Review, creation and monitoring of purchase order's creation in SAP system.
• Submit travel and representation marketing expenses justification in Concur system.
• Coordinate with Sycamore the creation of ticketing widgets of our releases.
• Promotional items request, reception and shipping including procedures follow up with customs broker
• Collaborate with marketing team to review the non media expenses and report them in ITAP system.
• New vendors set-up to NBC payment systems.
• Review of expenses reported in TCR vs real expenses of each title at exhibitions' end
• Collaborate with Reprise agency to create the release mailings and coordination with Ticktbox to send the blast to our WarnerPass database.
• Publicity support unlocking an authorizing MediaPass users.
• Innovative thinking, intellectual curiosity, strong attention to detail and strong project management skills are required in the development of all marketing and promotional materials as well as the spearheading of new and on-going initiatives and projects.
• Strategic thinking
• Strong multi-level communication skills
• Excellent project management skills, with great attention to detail
• Digital Mindset
• Quick learner
• Critic and constructive thinking
• Team player
• The position requires strong written and verbal communication and liaising with internal and external parties.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpezjx-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.