The Marketing Assets Coordinator for Mexico and Central América will be in charge of supplying the graphic, audiovisual, and support tools for the content communications of our products.
• Responsible for the coordination and delivery of tools (graphic, digital and audiovisual material) necessary to generate promotional supports for local affiliates.
• Assets Coordinator will report into Marketing Specialists focused on performance and brand awareness.
• Responsible for the relationship with other areas of the Company that provide information about programming content for affiliates (Brand Marketing, Creative Solutions, Growth MKT, Creative & Original Production, PR, Programming and other areas).
• Assets Coordinator will collaborate in assembling media campaigns preparing timely all required media assets and monitoring campaign progress.
• Production and administration of promotional material for the local offices.
• Prepare marketing reports and presentations.
• Submit requests, deliver and monitor banner, ads, key art assets and promotional spots.
• Handle administrative functions including but not limited to filing, keeping inventory, scheduling meetings, processing invoices and tracking budget.
• Support Marketing team with incoming requests
• This position is for one specific territory but may be asked to support other countries if needed and collaborate with cross departments initiatives.
• Experience working in Marketing areas in Pay Tv or entertainment industry
• Experience dealing with communication assets: photos, videos, audio, etc.
• Experience writing briefs and requests
• Experience with graphic design and digital editing
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Creative, eager to learn and discover, self-starter, proactive
• Networking and working with others
• Ability to build multi-level and multicultural relationships
• Team player
• Collaboration oriented
• Bachelor's degree
• Fully Bilingual (Spanish-English), Portuguese is a plus
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Knowledge in media support (digital, OHH, print, audiovisual)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k849-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.