- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
The Market Sales Manager will research and drive sales for all software products and services under the GolfNow umbrella. Will have ownership of the full sales cycle from prospecting, lead generation, cold calling, relationship building and account penetration as well as account management for an existing book of business.
The Market Sales Manager will be expected to be the expert on the local golf economy, which includes detailed knowledge of the golf courses, golf marketing outlets, market leaders, decision makers, macroeconomic issues and key competitors. The Manager will use this detailed knowledge, under the assistance of his/her Regional team to maximize the key performance metrics of the market. These metrics include: # of Golf Course Clients & Overall Penetration, Course Tool Set Utilization, Tee Time Utilization rates, and Local Customer (golfers) levels.
• Computer/internet expertise required
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
Additional Job Requirements
(note job #: 57010BR)
• College degree preferred; computer/internet expertise required
• Sales development and/or strategy experience a plus
• Online distribution experience a plus