Client Services Representative
The Market Sales Manager will research and drive sales for all software products and services under the GolfNow umbrella. Will have ownership of the full sales cycle from prospecting, lead generation, cold calling, relationship building and account penetration . They will also be responsible for account management and growing their existing book of business.
• Outside Sales calls to Golf Courses partners and prospects
• Preparation, Presentation, and Closing of customized golf course solutions
• Documentation of sales activities into CRM database
• Report generation of sales activities and revenues to be submitted to Area Director on regular basis
• Assist with market / course analysis to include web checks and opportunity email programs
• Implement marketing strategies to grow partner rounds and revenue
• Management responsibility of Multi Course Operators relationships as assigned by supervisor
The Market Sales Manager will be expected to become the expert on the local golf economy, which includes detailed knowledge of the golf courses, golf marketing outlets, market leaders, decision makers, macroeconomic issues and key competitors. The Manager will use this detailed knowledge, under the assistance of his/her Area team to maximize the key performance metrics of the market. These metrics include: # of Golf Course Clients & Overall Penetration, Product Adoption , Tee Time Utilization rates, and Local Customer (golfers) levels.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Computer/internet expertise required
Additional Job Requirements
• College degree preferred
• Sales development and/or strategy experience a plus
• Digital sales and marketing experience a plus
• Salesforce or similar CRM experience a plus
• Online distribution experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkmb4-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.