Manager, Sales Administration
Universal City, CA
Job Description SummaryThe Manager will be responsible for servicing catalogue, current broadcast and promotional materials to a select group of clients who license TV product from NBCUniversal for Worldwide Electronic Sell-Through, Ad Supported Video-On-Demand, and/or Subscription Video-on-Demand. This position will be responsible for setting up delivery in a timely fashion and in accordance with contractual terms. This position also includes one direct report.
This individual will report to the Director of Worldwide Platform TV Servicing.
Specific duties include:
• Interact with Sales, Sales Administration, Legal, Marketing, Publicity, Technical Services and outside Post Production and Storage facilities to ensure that all necessary materials are properly created and provided for the EST, VOD, and SVOD markets.
• Review and identify contractual terms to determine their impact on operations; advise Sales and Business leads,and ensure license agreements are properly approved before the delivery of assets.
• Update purchase order and inventory systems with relevant delivery and invoice information. Maintain reports of all product licensed, delivery requirements, and status of servicing.
• Manage and complete the research and ordering process for materials needed to fulfill contractual requirements in accordance with department service level agreements, and as requested by clients for time sensitive launches.
• Investigate and resolve material rejections with minimal supervision.
• Handle a wide variety of inquiries from clients, responding promptly and/or redirecting to the appropriate contact all questions and concerns regarding NBC Universal TV product.
• Collaborate with local client team leads, in both London and LA, to ensure overlapping workflows/processes are in sync across the department.
• Improve, e stablish, and implement processes and policies to increase efficiencies and productivity across applicable product lines as well as drafting and updating these workflows as necessary.
• Quickly resolve short-term issues without losing track of longer-term tasks; prioritize requests, self-direct and maintain focus under strict deadline pressure and concurrent priorities.
• Demonstrate willingness to attend industry meetings and conferences to expand knowledge of Content Distribution Business and become a Subject Matter Expert.
• Coordinate closely with the metadata and art delivery team and assist in delivery when needed.
• Perform other related duties as requested by management.
• Minimum of two years' experience in videotape and/or digital operations preferably with episodic content.
• Experience servicing EST/VOD/SVOD clients, i.e. Google, Amazon, Netflix
• Intermediate knowledge of videotape, digital encoding formats and electronic delivery methods
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 – including but not limited to Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Visio; and Microsoft collaboration tools such as OneNote and SharePoint
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel, including: Macros (VBA), Databases, Pivot Tables, and Advanced Formulas
• Work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines
• Think critically and creatively, and be capable of processing and applying new complex information
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers
• Positive work ethic with high degree of integrity and professionalism
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, changing priorities, and processing systems
• Team player with ability to multitask and deal with different clients, vendors, and internal departments simultaneously
• Ability to work long hours as needed including weekends
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Foreign Language Skills a plus, but not necessary