As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working with key NBCUniversal stakeholders, internally and externally, to market and increase national sales of our Small-Medium Business target accounts, digital owned & operated platforms, external partnerships including but not limited to Anzu, Apple News, Snapchat, as well Peacock.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sales Collateral and Materials: Work with Managers in creating, developing, and managing the Digital Products sales materials for all properties: sales presentations, trade website/online media kit, sales videos, one-sheets, creative assets, email blasts, etc.
• Internal Communication: Support the team on inbound marketing requests across and liaise with all appropriate internal groups: Ad Sales, Creative Partnerships, Consumer Marketing, Research, Network partners, etc., to facilitate seamless, efficient, and transparent communication.
• Results, Reporting and Renewals: Support pre/post-sell process (e.g., support team in building collateral during the pre-sell process to working on recap presentations for the post-sell process). Work collaboratively with counterparts across the NBCU eco-system and enhance ad sales communication
• Events: Oversee event management (ideation, venue exploration, branding, list management & day of execution) in collaboration with corporate events on immersive & one-of-a-kind events that helps sales build and strengthen their relationships with key clients
• 4+ years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background, where the individual was responsible for supporting team in the development of presentations, sponsorship, creative and promotion
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY in a hybrid capacity Tuesday through Thursday on-site, Monday and Friday remote with the flexibility to adjust as business needs dictate.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• General understanding of advertising marketplace across various platforms
• Experience in media marketing and the advertising sales process
• Strong interpersonal skills (i.e., the ability to interact with all levels of management)
• Strong organizational, project & event management skills
• A positive attitude and the ability to work/communicate effectively with different constituents
• A detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Excellent oral and written skills
• A comprehensive understanding of the suite of Microsoft Office tools, other presentation platforms, etc. (Photoshop experience is preferred)
Salary Range: $95,000-$105,000; bonus eligible
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jp7k-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.