Manager, Sales Administration
Universal City, CA
The Manager, Sales Planning & Administration Domestic TV Distribution (Manager) will be responsible for the management of a high volume of SVOD, AVOD and Pay TV agreements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, determining right grants, holdbacks, payment terms and entering the deals into the product tracking system.
Other responsibilities include handling all notices and correspondence associated with those agreements, tracking new product release dates, including new TV series season release dates. The Manager must be proficient in Excel, and must become adept with the in-house product tracking system. Extensive data analysis using Excel is required, as well as product research on various websites and other internal applications. The Manager must be adept at reaching out to other groups in a proactive manner to collect the necessary data to manage the content in the agreements.
• Review and interpret license agreements in order to enter and maintain license terms in contract/availability management and inventory system.
• Create summaries of license agreements.
• Work with the Domestic Availability Report team to ensure SVOD dates are reported accurately, per the deal terms.
• Track and maintain Excel reports to help manage product, processes, notices, and contract terms.
• Communicate and collaborate with Domestic Sales Planning, Sales Administration Management, Finance, Legal, and
• Distribution Services, as needed, to obtain the necessary information to ensure that all deals are processed accurately and appropriate documentation has been received to meet internal deadlines and contract obligations.
• Prepare and distribute contractual client notices.
• Provide product availability reports
• Keep organized and accessible files (electronic and hard copy).
• Research and verify product rights and metadata.
• Assist with ad hoc projects and other related duties as requested by management.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California.
• Ability to interpret license agreements to effectively handle deal entry and deal administration.
• Demonstrated data analysis & computer proficiency with strong emphasis on Excel is required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent Analytical / Problem-Solving Skills.
• Must be detail oriented and committed to integrity driven results.
• Must have effective practices to follow-through on projects and effectively prioritize.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Must work well independently and in a team environment.
• Film industry experience, particularly in sales administration is preferred.
• Experience with filmed entertainment sales tracking applications is helpful.
• An understanding of feature film and TV series cycles and term restrictions.