Position: Manager, Sales Administrator, EMEA
Reports to: Director, Global SVOD Sales Administration
Division: Television Distribution
NBCUniversal are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers
We are proud to be a disability confident employer' but pls include our commitment after this. 'We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
The Manager, Sales Administration is responsible for providing sales support to the Project Summer Sales team across EMEA territories. Co-ordinating licensing effort and Pay 1 avail windows, focusing on Feature Films, between Sales and Sales Administration teams. Liaise closely with the Sales team on the selection process. Being a first point of contact in London for Project Summer-related queries.
• Provide sales support to the Project Summer sales Team.
• Be a first point of contact in London for enquiries related to Project Summer.
• Provide availability lists to sales or directly to TV clients, co-ordinate and confirmed client selections.
• Send legally binding notices to clients. Ensure all contractual obligations and deadlines are met.
• Research rights and confirm eligibility of product for inclusion into the deal.
• Create, tailor and track product offer lists for theatrical feature product.
• Input and track Project Summer licenses in SAFE, process deals internally.
• Work closely with Distribution to ensure timely delivery of product.
• Assist in the Sales budgeting process/financial forecasts by media and territory.
• Liaise internally with Legal, Finance and Marketing, particularly with new deal launches and deal amendments, to continue overall client/sales support.
• Collaborate with accounting and billing systems staff as needed to ensure billing processes are understood and in place for accurate and timely updates for contractual and budget forecasting purposes.
• Establish direct relationships with the client & assist them with queries/needs that arise
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the relevant staff, particularly the Sales Liaisons
• Update forecasted titles and projected license fees each quarter for all titles in the designated Field Orders.
• Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management and provide training and support to sales administration colleagues
• Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management
• Field Order reviewing for designated deals / territories.
• Manage the recruitment, training, development and individual performance of all direct reports.
• Ensure that the team develops and maintain productive working relationships with the relevant staff in their territories and that they are kept informed, for example, of all rights and availability information on various titles.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated computer literacy (excellent excel skill)
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers
• Team player willing to be flexible and responsive to the business/department needs
• Must work effectively under own initiative
• Understanding of avails and product windowing
• Proactive individual who contributes to the smooth running and efficiency of the department
• Ability to read and interpret legal agreements/documents
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 2 – 5 years of relevant experience required. Previous TV distribution experience a plus.
• Candidates MUST be able to provide proof that they currently have the right to work in the UK. Any applicant from non UK or EU countries that do not supply valid Visa information will not be considered.
• For US Citizens: Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2936m-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.