The Multiplatform Scheduling Manager is passionate about content marketing across platforms and has a keen understanding of media planning/strategy, creative marketing best practices, and multiplatform operations. This creative strategist will execute the overall media planning strategies and help generate brand awareness by ensuring that all priorities for marketing and programming are being efficiently promoted on-air and other platforms downstream. This person must be skilled in organizing and planning with the ability to hit hard deadlines, troubleshoot and pivot at a moment's notice. The position requires knowledge of multiplatform strategy, cross departmental communication skills, and proficient understanding of strategy & operations for TV/VOD/OTT marketing trends.
• Work closely with the team to plan initiatives, solidify promotional support, and create campaigns utilizing research & ratings information across linear and non-linear
• Plan out promotional GRP load on a week-to-week basis based on network priorities in optimizer software
• Collaborate across multiple teams, staying up to date with everchanging priorities in a fast-paced environment, track schedule changes, creative revisions, etc., and update all respective documents and teams as needed
• Manage marketing campaign tracking, communicate strategy and share-outs internally and externally, and provide insight pre- & post-campaign
• Assist with Creative Partnership and Sales executions
• Manage the department coordinator, page, and/or intern for the ordering, tracking and delivery of content
• Manage department operations and efficiencies by organizing and maintaining content scheduling needs, both for daily and long-range planning & execution
• Identify and monitor competitive intelligence and best-practices sharing
• Backup scheduler and trafficker support as needed
• Respond with urgency to calls from Network Operations, with occasional off hours as needed
• Bachelor's degree in communications, research, film, television, or related field
• Ability to work and communicate across various teams and departments
• Proficient with media metrics (Nielsen, AMRLD data)
• Comfortable making data-informed marketing decisions including reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data, creating performance reports, and optimizing campaigns accordingly
• Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills & communication skills
• Excellent quality control abilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changes
• Ability to work in multiple timelines concurrently
• Ability to problem solve and find solutions to timely issues
• Self-starter, proactive, resourceful
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Promo scheduling, media planning, and/or marketing experience a strong plus
• Knowledge of content, streaming, and media landscape
• Strong interest in promotions, advertising, and television
• Passionate about the entertainment industry and pop culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ropkjp-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.