Digital Ad Operations Trafficking Specialist
New York, NY
NBCU is a Media Industry leader that helps clients achieve marketing and sales goals with innovative solutions that engage targeted audiences at scale. NBCU's Commerce Partnerships team has built an innovative platform enabling retail and consumer goods brand partners of all sizes to drive commerce through premium programming and high impact shoppable advertising.
The Manager of Marketplace Operations will own the end to end operations of NBCUniversal Checkout - an innovative eCommerce marketplace platform that powers shoppable content and advertising experiences across the entire NBCU portfolio. This person will interface directly with retail sellers on the platform and work closely with our Product, Business Development, Brand Strategy, and Finance teams.
• Operate and optimize the seller onboarding and integration process of all sellers joining the NBCUniversal Checkout marketplace.
• Regularly produce accurate and insightful reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
• Work closely with our Finance team to produce automated reconciliation processes for generating payments to marketplace sellers.
• Manage the ongoing relationship with important channel partners and our seller onboarding team.
• Serve as the operational liaison to the customer service team - partnering to resolve customer issues and identify process and system improvements.
• Build a strong relationship with the Product, Business Development, and Brand Strategy teams to ideate on, promote and roll out tools for improving operational efficiencies.
• Deeply understand our potential marketplace partners' challenges and needs, while collaborating with Product to inform our product roadmap in a way that drives continually improved experiences for our marketplace partners and customers.
• 4+ years of experience in eCommerce and / or digital media. Strong knowledge of operations, ideally with a focus on innovation and growth.
• Experience managing, optimizing and creating operational workflows for a consumer facing technology business.
• Knowledge of and experience with eCommerce metrics and KPIs.
• Experience with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc
• Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholder groups.
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• BA/BS degree required
• Influential leadership skills; the ability to motivate direct reports, team, and key decision makers
• Experienced using data to identify opportunities and improve performance
• Self-starter who is focused on execution, exceeding expectations, and building authentic relationships in order to consistently overachieve, no matter your task
• Demonstrate the ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• A positive attitude and passion for building businesses; entrepreneurial drive and a self-starter mindset
• Fluent in Internet business models and web technologies