The Marketing Owner is an essential part of the Agile team. They serve as the voice of the business and is the primary liaison between the team and the business. The MO interacts with other teams and departments, both inside and outside of marketing. The Marketing Product Owner acts also as the vision keeper, keeping marketing's long-term strategic goals in the team's sight and directs them toward those goals each sprint.
• Backlog grooming and organization - prioritizes, cleans, and owns the Team Backlog to ensure the team is working in correct priority order.
• Serves as the voice of the business: Primary liaison between the Team and the business. Interface with other teams, both inside and outside of marketing, to help the team effectively collaborate with others
• Business value driver: decisions and trade-offs are made through considering which alternative gives the most business value now.
• Daily decision maker: fully present with the team to engage in conversation and make decisions as they arise so that the team can move forward unimpeded.
• Manage the intake and workflow for the Team, establishing business critical priorities.
• Bachelor's degree (Science or Arts) in a relevant field is required
• 4+ years relevant work experience. 1+ years of working with a Digital Asset Management (DAM) or MAM system; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be experienced and comfortable working with creative assets, including: Audio, Video, Microsoft Office Documents of all types, and Photography (Raw, JPG, and Layered).
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $80,000 - $110,000 (bonus eligible)
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re24w8-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.