We are looking for a creative problem solver and innovative thinker who is excited to try new things, loves being on-set and behind-the-scenes and speaks the language of creatives and clients. If you love all things Lifestyle and look forward to your daytime talk favorites, this is the role for you!
The Manager of Creative Development will be responsible for working across the Kelly Clarkson Show and Karamo brands to develop and execute revenue generating marketing solutions for clients that entertain and inspire our audiences and fans. Reporting to the Director of Creative Development, this position will play an active role in supporting the creation, management, and oversight of marketing partnerships from ideation through final delivery.
This position is based in Los Angeles.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as The Kelly Clarkson Show and Karamo brand expert for internal Ad Sales and Marketing partners; advertising clients/agencies. Educate internal constituents on marketing solutions and drive top of mind awareness of offerings within sales organization.
• Understand and evaluate client goals and direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, consumer insights, and the syndication editorial voice to develop innovative marketing solutions for advertising partners. Handle RFP management from idea generation through deal close, working with One Platform Marketing, Sales, Client or Agency Partnership teams and show production teams to develop compelling partnership proposals.
• Cultivate relationships and facilitate efficient, transparent communication across cross-functional partners: editorial production, sales & planning, legal & business affairs, agency leads, content creative teams, agencies & clients.
• Lead post-sale execution including project management (timelines, tracking, costs, legal and Business Affairs discussions) communication amongst internal, external and production stakeholders. Collaborate with editorial production teams to create compelling content and fulfill client deliverables, including maintaining status documents and meetings and on-set execution attendance. Manage analysis of property post completion, working with research, OPM and sales team to deliver accurate results and growth opportunities to future.
• Develop Syndication sales collateral; synthesize ideas from editorial to create aesthetically appealing slides/decks outlying the partnership opportunity and manage repository of materials
• At least 5-7 years' experience in creative roles in advertising sales marketing within the television industry, advertising agency, or digital company with ad supported revenue or highly related experience
• Demonstrated track record of success in translating advertiser objectives into high profile integrated marketing or branded content campaigns from creative problem-solving brainstorms through flawless execution
• Proven ability to collaborate with and influence senior executives, including excellent executive-level presentation skills, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Experience in digital solutions a must and experience with new digital platforms or products highly desired
• Media experience preferred
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Monday.com and a working knowledge of SharePoint & Salesforce, and Adobe Photoshop
• Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization
• Proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational, project management, analytical related skills
• Ability to operate independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to balance production needs with Client expectations, acting as primary liaison between the two
• Passionate about the Daytime Syndication landscape as well as the television/digital media space and creating best-in-class, innovative client solutions
• Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues on the client, sales and production sides
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills
• Experience running paid ad campaigns on social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Snap, Tik Tok and Instagram
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process, and the creative development process
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r100ey-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.