• The Manager, International Digital Media, is responsible for managing the international digital paid media campaigns for the theatrical team
• Centralized digital media planning and buying is at the core of the position followed by strategy and coordination activities, budget management, and support for specific projects amongst others
• Manage the day-to-day of the digital media campaigns and deliverables with the media agencies, global partners (Google, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Spotify, etc)
• Draft the digital international media strategy based on a review of comparable titles, creative materials available, discussion within-group and department, brainstorming sessions, and past campaign
• Work cross-functionally to draft movie directives
• Ensure media plan parameters are met e.g., flighting, demos, targeting, measurement, SOV, added value, traffic numbers, learning agenda
• Coordinate media launch processes and custom media programs in partnership with Intl. Marketing, Regional Teams, and Media Agency
• As the campaign starts and the release date approaches, review available research insights and digest/summarize results with implications for campaign plans
• Optimize campaigns with the media agency as needed
• Work in post-campaign analysis and develops recommendations for ongoing media buys
• Communicate with the regional and local offices as needed to consolidate plan information, gain local feedback, and inform international media strategies and campaigns
• Help summarize media plans for senior management and filmmakers
• Provide budget information support for international and pan-regional spending and negotiations
• Work with Finance and Marketing to ensure accurate reporting of the media portion of Home Office budgets
• Prepare media/sales analyses and reports as needed, e.g. locating historical figures for ad hoc analysis, annual commitment with regional channels, reviewing contracts with online media vendors, etc.
• Work with the centralized media agency and markets to develop an international media summary for Sr. Management for all assigned titles
• Review and discuss local media plans to ensure they are aligned with strategies while properly nuanced for each territory:
• Share innovative ideas and creative executions across territories
• Help summarize plans for Directors, VPs, Sr. Management, and other departments as needed
• Work with the international creative teams to develop media assets necessary for trailers and centralized buys
• Perform other related tasks and/or special projects on an ongoing basis
• College degree required
• +5 years of experience in Marketing & Media required
• 2+ years of experience with media planning and buying
• Must be able to analyze and compare assorted types of media advertising
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• International marketing exposure preferred
• Experience with managing media/advertising costs and developing budgets
• Experience directly related to the motion picture industry preferred
• Effective speaking & writing skills
• Strong computer skills
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbjpqe-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.