Universal City, CA
• Manage various aspects of the Television Participation Reporting Process
• Analyze and review Television participation statements for adherence to contractual terms
• Responsible for ensuring accuracy and timely issuance of statements
• Oversee the weekly pacing for cash disbursements/receipts and continually manage cash submissions
• Handle inquiries from internal/external parties
• Manage, train, and mentor staff
• Work with IT team to provide input and guidance for various system enhancements
• Play a proactive role in ongoing process improvement initiatives
• Assist with Special Projects as needed
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with participations, accounting, or finance experience in the entertainment industry.
• Knowledge of Excel and SAP, PARIS experience preferred.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered (note job#: 60372BR)
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driver's license (if applicable).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional analytical orientation
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible mindset to be able to take on new challenges outside of the job description as they arise
• Innovative orientation
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is essential for success in this fast-paced environment.
• Proven track record of implementing and managing change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5mj7-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.