NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
The Manager, Ad Sales Digital Ad Trafficking will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Digital Ad Trafficking Specialists for NBC Local. Working closely with the Director, Digital Sales Operations, the Manager will help with interviewing, hiring, training and development of the Ad Trafficking team. This role requires proficiency in the digital workflow between NBC Local support teams and trafficking to provide end-to-end campaign management. The Manager is also in charge of leading special projects and working with other internal teams
• Manage Trafficking Specialist team: Day to day activities, interviewing, hiring, training and development of digital trafficking specialists.
• Manage multiple internal and external policies: Must understand the sales opportunities and business rules in relation to each division being supported and manage conflict resolution that can occur.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members and departments to troubleshoot ad servers and sites to ensure campaigns, tags and sites are properly operating effectively.
• Define and develop best practices around the operational processes and support for ad supported streaming services, including NBC Sports live streaming.
• Become a video ad ops subject matter expert (SME) leading both internal and external clients through the most efficient and cost-effective campaign deployments.
• Maintain proactive communications regarding account status across multiple account stakeholders including sales and senior management.
• Build strong troubleshooting acumen at the campaign, line item and creative level.
• Constantly monitor and improve customer satisfaction as it relates to successful campaign management and campaign performance.
• Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining ad specs, trafficking and workflow procedures for client accounts
• Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting third party ads
• Additional projects and/or tasks supporting the Ad Ops team as requested
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of working experience in ad serving platforms or ad trafficking. (3-5 years of practical work experience in digital technology or advertising can be substituted for college education).
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a high-volume environment
• Previous Supervisors/management experience a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and team skills.
• Bilingual English/Spanish (both written and oral) preferred.
• Ability to clearly convey technical and complex information through written communication.
• Ability to react to change productively.
• Aptitude to present meetings for team and large audiences.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Solid understanding of Google Ad Manager, Freewheel, and other digital advertising vendors.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Salary Range: $80,000 - $95,000, bonus eligible
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2yjq-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.