Manager, Financial Contract Administration (FCA) - Television
The Manager, FCA-TV will oversee a vast portfolio of Television profit participation statements and will be involved in the wing-to-wing process of Participations. This role will report to the VP of FCA-TV.
• Manage the set up and review of participation statements in the participation reporting system for NBCU's television businesses: Universal Television, Universal Content Productions, Telemundo and cable entertainment networks (USA, Bravo, Oxygen, Syfy, E! and Universal Kids).
• Perform deal analysis to identify risks and opportunities, and ensure participation statements are compliant with contractual agreements
• Partner with FP&A and Controllership teams to provide quarterly Participation and Residual (P&R) accruals and provide review of outstanding liabilities.
• Support P&R cash forecasts for annual operating budget and long-range plans
• Participate in scoping and testing system upgrades and process simplifications
• Assist with ad hoc analyses and special projects to support business decisions in sales, finance, legal and labor relations.
• Coach, develop and train Senior Financial Analyst(s)
• Bachelor degree required
• Minimum of 3+ years accounting and/or finance experience, preferably in the entertainment industry
• Experience with participation reporting and contract interpretation preferred
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
• Accounting/GAAP knowledge
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67z8n-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.