The Manager, Finance is a core member of the NBCUniversal finance team responsible for providing strategic, operational, and financial support to the Digital Products and Games team. The primary focus will be on financial reporting, analysis, and business/operations support. The qualified candidate must be able to multi-task and balance priorities on competing initiatives.
• Create and maintains P&Ls to forecast revenue, expenses, and profits for our Gaming & Digital Media portfolio
• Lead market research and insights across Gaming, Blockchain/Web3.0, and Digital Media categories
• Build financial projections for prospective deals and projects
• Contributes to the preparation and analysis of the Annual Operating Plan, Five Year Plan, and monthly forecasts including the accompanying senior management presentations
• Prepares ad-hoc reports, special projects, and presentations for various internal stakeholders
• Create and maintain revenue models, green light analyses, and marketing spend models
• Collaboration with following stakeholders: internal finance team; functional teams for developing forecasts, and budgets; accounting team for close process
• Partner with business / category leads to provide financial analysis and decision support for business expansion and new business models
• Work with the Finance and Business teams to set up new processes and procedures, and opportunities for operational improvements
• Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Minimum 4+ years experience in finance
• Advanced Microsoft Excel
• General accounting knowledge preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, team ethic, and the ability to interact with all levels of management
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments and work well under pressure
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in this fast- paced environment
• Proactive approach to problem solving including analytical and information system skills
• Strong work ethic and follow through
• Attention to detail, desire for accuracy, and a strong sense of urgency
• Strong financial modeling and analytical abilities
• Excel VBA coding skills
• PowerBI experience
• Experience in the video game Industry w/ understanding various gaming business models
• Project Management – ability to actively manage various projects at once
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $85,000 - $115,000 (bonus eligible)
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4q247-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.