• Assist the DEI team with diversity initiatives across the Global Advertising & Partnerships division
• Research, analyze, and compile data for leadership and the division as needed
• Identify, manage and measure external partnerships that build diverse talent pipelines
• Collaborate closely with Corporate DEI and external partners to amplify Employee Resource Group (ERG) initiatives within the division
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to support the recruitment framework to source, recruit, and build diverse talent pipelines
• Partner with the Human Resources team to connect candidates to hiring managers and leaders across the division
• Lead programs that support belonging, community, and inclusion
• Develop and support workforce diversity initiatives including employer branding initiatives, managing diversity recruitment partnerships, collaborating with internal DEI leaders and stakeholders; with a specific focus on the attraction and retention of talent, leadership development and networking
• Minimum 3 years in progressive Diversity, HR/OD, Talent Development work, or ad sales leadership experience within a matrix/complex environment
Additional Job Requirements
(note job #: )
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Must be able to navigate the gray, and thrives in an ever changing fast paced environment
• Comfortable with data analysis and the ability to see where DEI issues and initiatives intersect with other company practices
• Proven background in communicating and influencing a wide variety of internal stakeholders resulting in mutually beneficial outcomes
• Public speaking experience in small and large group forums, and excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, relationship-building and collaborative skills to work with diverse groups and stakeholders across the organization and at all levels
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion
• Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
• Experience delivering results in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Strong consulting and project management capability – ability to manage multiple work streams
• Strong team player and able to collaborate well with others
• Experience in DEI, talent development, recruiting, human resources, or employee engagement is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnpzeo-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.