The Manager of Digital Sales Operations will lead a team of Specialists responsible for setup, trafficking and optimization of Ad sales campaigns across with a focus in ReachTV, but not limited to all NBCU Digital Properties. The Manager will work closely with Sales Management, Ad Platforms, Planning, Product and Emerging Business and Partnerships Ops teams to lead ad integration efforts and provide best in class customer service. This role will be charged with managing ad operations efforts across NBCU's digital apps, websites, mobile, set-top box, off-platform distribution partners and emerging products and platforms.
• Day to day team management including on-boarding, growth and development of direct reports made up of Sales Operations Specialists.
• Drive team efficiency to meet SLA's and other key business metrics
• Proactively troubleshoot delivery and technical issues to ensure revenue recognition.
• Communicate technical issues in a manner that is easy for a non-technical audience to understand
• Provide training (troubleshooting delivery issues understanding delivery priorities, optimization of campaigns, ad products, etc.) to Sales and Sales Operations as needed
• Develop strategic relationships with our business partners and vendors
• Learn and establish a workflow, processes, and establish goals for measuring and improving product output (quality, conformity, scalability, and sustainability) for ReachTV .
• Strategically support the Emerging Business and Partnerships Ops team with various operational goals.
• Contribute to Leadership meetings and strategic planning for Sales Operations organization
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years Ad Operations experience
• Ad serving/ad technology fundamental knowledge in industry tools including Google Ad Manager, Operative and Freewheel.
• Understanding of digital video distribution, SVOD and MVPD landscape
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking and prioritization sills.
• Must be an exceptional Specialist that has demonstrated ability to improve and follow process, troubleshoot issues, communicate effectively to management, and serve has a leader amongst their peers.
• Strong understanding of common digital platform capabilities including desktop, mobile, video required as well as web technologies and technical architectural needs including HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Desire to work in the entertainment media industry which requires availability during weekends if we are supporting a live event.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Knowledge of Google Ad Manager OpOne, and/or Freewheel is preferred
• Excellent ability to project manage initiatives
• Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Detail orientation, commitment to quality work product and well organized.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and multi-task
• Team player to participate and support needs of entire team
• Possess a positive attitude
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn83q-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.