Digital Services Representative
New York, NY
The Manager of Digital Ad Operations will lead a team of Campaign Specialists responsible for setup, trafficking and optimization of Ad sales campaigns across all NBC Owned Television Stations properties. The Manager will also work closely with the Director of Sales Operations, Ad Solutions, Planning and Product teams to support ad integration efforts across NBCU's digital apps, websites, mobile, set-top box, off-platform distribution partners and emerging products and platforms.
The Manager of Digital Ad Operations is responsible for managing a team of Campaign Specialists and ensures that all digital campaign deliverables are met within a timely manner. The Manager is focused developing a team of trafficking experts by encouraging best practices, streamlining workflow and continuing training initiatives for their team.
The Ad Operations team works side-by-side with regional digital sales management teams to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
• Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team to ensure campaign fulfillment
• Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar based sponsorships and events
• Work with external ad vendors to review and test images for varying rich media creative types and executions
• Troubleshoot advertisement issues in real time
• Work closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request.
• Will take lead on Live Video Sponsorships and execution
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in ad operations, sales support, or account management and the desire to continue in or move into digital sales operations
• At least 1 year experience managing a team of 2 or more
• Experience trafficking video ads in an ad server (FreeWheel preferred). Ad insertion into live video streams a definite plus
• Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas, pivotTables))
• Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be detail-oriented and have demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, continually changing environment
• Strong knowledge of the media business
• Demonstrated success working on developing business initiatives or emerging departments
• Experience in driving business and revenue initiatives