The Digital Manager is a duopoly position that supports both WNBC & WNJU in all aspects of digital sales.
• Responsible for building on expertise of Digital trends offerings to build synergy and strategy.
• Responsible for meeting quarterly/annual budgets for digital platforms on WNBC, WNJU & SpotOn
• Work closely with NY Management Team to drive cross platform sales across all markets
• Work with account managers to help develop new business utilizing digital platforms
• Help identify cross sell and joint opportunities for WNBC & WNJU
• Draw upon prior experience with Spanish language media to know how to differentiate WNJU in the marketplace
• Responsible for leading and training the sales team in all aspects of the digital realm
• Attend Weekly sales meetings for both stations and provide insights on trends, education, opportunities etc.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience
• Minimum of 2 years sales management experience
• Demonstrated strong domain level expertise within the digital media space with an emphasis on video
• Experience working in large traditional media organizations
• Proven history of selling thorough and consultative solutions to top brands and agencies
• External applicants are encouraged to submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work at the location in New York City.
• Willingness to travel, at times work outside of normal business hours, and, potentially on weekends with short notice
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Driven results oriented leader
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
• Deep client rolodex
• Strong organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roeqv3-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.