NBCU Strategy & Analytics Team is responsible for designing, execution and tracking of strategic sales initiatives in the NBCU Digital Ad Sales organization. They sit at the intersection of several internal stakeholders such as Sales, Planning & Inventory, Product, and Finance and drive periodic communication to Executive Leadership. Acting as strategic consultants to our sellers, this team supports the needs of both the sales teams and the business leadership to monitor performance and build strategy development across NBCU Digital.
The role has the following key areas of responsibility:
Development of Reporting Tools for Sales Performance Tracking
• Partner with Finance and Business Intelligence team to develop tools to monitor KPIs for creating a robust Sales Performance overview.
• Drive vertical Finance teams to develop workflows for periodic reporting.
• Measure effectiveness of monitored KPIs and maintain key metrics dictionary.
• Use and maintain an in-depth understanding of key ad sales and planning systems (e.g. Salesforce, NBCU Internal budgeting systems) and tools.
• • Work on long term business strategy development for NBCU Digital Ad Sales.
• Ad hoc analysis to gain deep dive insights into a business function/current process of NBCU Digital Ad Sales (E.g.: Planning, Finance, Sales).
• Effectively communicate Strategy to Executive Leadership through periodic check-ins Product Analytics
• Partner with NBCU Digital Product team to develop and track KPIs for performance monitoring of new product initiatives.
• Guide product development with feedback from Sales and represent voice of customer in product development roadmaps.
• Partner with Product Marketing on commercialization of new Product development.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
• Four years of experience at either a leading investment bank, management consulting firm or in Finance role at a major TMT corporation
• Excel power user; Other data visualization, language skills a plus (Tableau, R, Python, etc.)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal & networking skills
• Ability to travel as required from time to time
• Media/Ad Sales Experience not a minimum requirement
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Analytically-driven thought leader who can drive business analysis standardization across multiple teams and real-time tactical execution of priority initiatives
• Quantitative outlook with the ability to organize stakeholders from across vertical and wider portfolio
• Passion for diving into complex concepts, and simplifying value propositions to championing the strategy throughout the Digital Ad Sales team
• Strong interest in digital/social media; experience with financial / business analysis a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp8pq-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.