The Specialist/Manager, DEI, Talent & Organizational Development will be responsible for leading initiatives and activities to improve the employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. This position works closely with HR Business Partners within the Entertainment Group as well as with broader DEI & Talent Development teams across NBCU. We pride ourselves in taking a people centric perspective as we design and promote programs and initiatives around how employees live and work. You'll help create and project manage these programs and contribute to enhancing the overarching culture of the Entertainment Group.
Key programs and areas of responsibility will include:
• Partner with Director to design, deliver and project manage employee development and DEI programs and initiatives that inspire, engage, grow and ultimately retain top talent
• Collaborate with partners/COEs in Talent Development, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and Internal Communications across both Entertainment Group and NBCU to produce quality programs and events for our employees
• Project manage key lifecycle and programmatic offerings across Learning, Performance, Talent Management, Employee Survey and other key company-sponsored events
• Partner with our own Entertainment Corporate Communications team to promote and market development opportunities. A natural ''word-smith'' with knack for branding in an effort to strategically publicize and promote our programs to employees
• Evangelize the Entertainment culture both inside the team and within NBCUniversal, and serve as a resource to employees to ensure they feel fully engaged and are experiencing the Entertainment Group as a great place to work
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related field of study
• 3-5 years professional work experience
• Minimum 2 years experience with advanced Excel and PowerPoint (project management software a plus)
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA
Additional Job Requirements
(note job #)
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to design and deliver programs and communications that drive employee engagement
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills and ability to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
• Creative thinker
• Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills & attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
• Strong relationship building skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjx3ye-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.