NBCUniversal is looking for passionate, results-oriented and motivated self-starters to support innovation in our Ad Platforms and Operations AdSmart group. AdSmart is the collection of all of NBCU's data-driven, advertising products, including data-driven linear, addressable, OTT and digital channel advertising products.
This position will support the Advanced Data Operations team and incorporate data strategies and analytics to support advanced and custom audience data use cases as well as ensure subscriber ad monetization and measurement.
In addition, working with the other members of the Data Operations team to streamline communication and optimize the workflow between the core internal teams, as well as data vendors, to ensure success and growth.
Areas Of Responsibility Include, But Are Not Limited To
• Leverage coding and programming skills to analyze various datasets in order to build target audiences, provide insights and analysis on audience data and platform usage, and support data products requiring custom outputs from our pool of datasets.
• Work with venders to ensure audience targets are delivered and available for the execution of targeted campaigns across all platforms including digital, addressable, and data-driven linear.
• Partner with the digital leads within the larger Ad Sales group to provide data operations guidance, help develop new operational workflows to streamline convergent projects, and assist with troubleshooting.
• Utilize a broad spectrum of analytic tools and databases to identify key metrics, trends and insights that effectively position NBCUniversal ad products and services to clients
• Help manage vendor relationships, including identifying and testing ways to leverage their platforms and data for offline and online data convergence.
• Provide project management and tracking support to the overall data team to make audience-targeted campaign operations, new data-targeted product implementation, and troubleshooting processes more efficient.
• Pull reports and build dashboards to support internal teams with data insights.
• Assist in evaluating data vendors' contribution to campaign fulfilment as well as our data products to ensure efficient sourcing of audience data.
• Collaborate with Engineering and IT teams to ensure that the implementation of new data products is optimized for data operations use and document new use cases, enhancements, and bugs.
• Keep abreast of the rapidly-evolving technologies and trends in the TV and digital realms and build a thorough understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem and its key players.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in a quantitative field of study
• 3+ years of professional experience in media, digital advertising, technology or financial services
• Experience with programming languages including SQL, Python, Scala, Spark and/or Zeppelin notebooks.
• Digital campaign management or ad ops experience, TV and addressable advertising a big plus.
• Familiarity with DMPs/CDPs and FreeWheel MRM.
• Familiarity with traditional TV measurement (Nielsen), digital media math.
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Ability to take ownership of open-ended problems, document business requirements, manage timelines, and drive projects to completion
• Customer service orientation (internal and external customers)
• Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit; intellectually curious
• Familiarity with both online and offline data sources and available linkages.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills - collaborative and positive spirit is key!
• Self-starter with the capacity to deliver on multiple campaigns, contribute new ideas, meet tight deadlines, and be decisive under pressure
• Strong analytical skills, ability to convey the story arc of a campaign to business and product teams
• Candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Familiarity with programmatic operations and cross channel measurement
• Familiarity with current privacy regulations and practices within the industry
• Understanding of the advanced advertising landscape in terms of how data is leveraged and linked within and across platforms for both targeting and measurement purposes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5921-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.