Job title: Manager, Client Development
Reports to: Director, Global Client Development
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Global Partnerships group is a relatively new sales division within the NBCU Ad Sales Organization, focused on clients and agencies with Global objectives and/or ambitions. The role of Global Partnerships is to ensure NBCU+Sky (and their wider International assets) is best positioned to deliver on global clients' business objectives/priorities, by maximizing the power of the NBCUniversal/Sky/Comcast portfolio of assets. This particular role will be part of a new team within Global Partnerships, responsible for prospecting, business development and client servicing. The Client Development team lead on our overall Global Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and and business development initiatives. The Manager, Global Client development will support the Director and VP in helping bring the various stakeholders and teams across NBCU+Sky offices and territories together to deliver a consistent GTM approach and prospecting strategy. This role will be critical in delivering high quality proposals, building strategic decks with great attention to detail and helping cement the Client Development team as a trusted, expert group for all sales team to collaborate with.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Help build and design client presentations with a clear narrative arc, incorporating creative solutions, audience data and measurable outcomes
• Support the Director, CD on macro client prospecting strategy across Global in conjunction with Ad Sales Strategy team
• Work closely with other teams to analyse data, look at industry trends and use knowledge from internal and external sources to help build and maintain key client lists
• Support the overall Global partnerships team on maximizing global client revenue by helping to execute an end to end strategy from business development / prospecting to best practice client servicing
• Work alongside the current Catalyst, Sky & Global Partnerships sales teams to support prospecting and lead development
• Work closely with the Director, Client Development on the end-to-end overall Global GTM strategy and positioning
• Work alongside NBCU & Sky marketing teams to identify commercial opportunities for brand partners and coordinate the management of NBCU, Sky & Global marketing collateral
• Act as International/multi-market liaison to internal sales groups providing connective tissue between NBCU in US and abroad, Sky in UK, Italy, Germany, and CNBC International teams
• 2+ years extensive multi-platform sales experience
• Knowledge of International media landscape and competitive set
• Experience in working on – and building – multi-platform, custom creative solutions for varying categories/accounts
• Ability to mix creative, strategic and planning skills effectively to deliver against deadlines
• Excellent writing and verbal presentation skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft tools
• Attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Passion for and understanding of the media industry and NBCU + Sky brands
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with entrepreneurial outlook and willingness to pivot when required
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in media industry with sales and marketing, client or agency background.
• Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyop2q-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.