Manager, Ad Sales Finance, Hispanic Group
New York, NY
The Ad Sales Finance Manager is responsible for ad sales revenue projections and analyses across networks within the Entertainment & Lifestyle Group (ELG). This role provides the unique opportunity to gain a fundamental understanding of NBCU Ad Sales by working alongside Sales, Planning, Research, and Finance functions.
• Create, own and maintain ad sales revenue financial models for the Entertainment & Lifestyle Group throughout all key financial forecast cycles (Budget, Long Range Plan, etc.), along with weekly pacing and reporting.
• Partner with Sales, Planning, Inventory and other operational teams to identify financial risks/opportunities to the P&L and communicate to leadership team.
• Own monthly and quarterly financial close processes.
• Conduct pricing/revenue analyses around KPIs (price, ratings, volume) to understand trends and variances.
• Identify ways to improve and streamline existing reporting to provide better analytical tools for both Finance and Sales teams.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of Sales and Finance systems (SAP, OnAir, Microstrategy, etc.)
• Reports to Director, Ad Sales Finance.
• Four-year degree (B.A., B.S.) in Finance, Accounting or related field.
• 4+ years of experience in finance and/or revenue modeling.
• Comprehensive understanding of and ability to interpret financial information.
• Ability to perform in-depth, detailed analyses, while summarizing key takeaways.
• Effectively communicate financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Detail-oriented and strong organization skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative in challenging situations.
• MBA Preferred.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older