Summary: The Digital Account Manager will work with the Digital and Linear Sales teams at NBCU Local; supporting Account Executives and other key players at our local Telemundo stations and National Sales Offices to develop custom digital sales opportunities for advertisers, as well as, coordinate the execution of the successful fulfillment of digital campaigns and all associated revenue.
• Aid sales force in the overall RFP and pricing and planning process, including analyzing available inventory with the goal to provide sellable digital media proposals to agencies and direct advertisers
• Create template media plans for both custom and off the shelf marketing ideas
• Work with all internal departments (Inventory, Trafficking, Ad Solutions, Management, Research, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
• Use Wide Orbit Traffic to book, bill, and invoice digital campaigns
• Work in Operative One to book and manage digital campaign products
• Work with the traffic/operations team to schedule, traffic and implement advertising campaigns, including collection of assets, and liaising with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected
• Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to AE and Manager to enable resolution with client
• Pull screenshots, provide campaign pacing and reporting updates to Sales Account Executives on all active campaigns
• Accountable for campaign results and providing clients with strategic and tactical guidance to achieve online marketing objectives
• Monitor first and/or third-party impression metrics to ensure full delivery
• Book and manage contracts in Wide Orbit, our finance invoicing system
• Actualize billing each month and work with finance to adjust billing and provide clients with accurate invoicing
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in sales support, preferably within digital operations org
• 4 year college degree
• Familiarity with Operatine One, or similar Order Management System
• Familiarity with ad serving systems (FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager)
• Understanding of digital billing and invoicing
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Pre and Post Sales operations expert
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proactive and inventive
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt to change
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred
Additional Job Requirements
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqq8w9-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.