Junior Sales Manager (FTC)
• Nurture long-lasting and robust trading relationships with clients whilst cultivating relations across wider exhibition and film business too
• Provide proactive support to the sales team in running adhoc commercial analysis.
• Working closely with the Sales Managers, Sales Director and Finance team to review weekly slate ambitions and film performance within the wider market.
• Feed into slate assessment and positioning conversations when required for potential pick-ups or for early cut material
• Reporting on new releases and bi-annual marketing overviews for Head Office across the relevant territories.
• Understand and monitor key market developments, technologies and industry issues as they arise. Remaining robust across competitor initiative and marketing/customer trends.
• Provide hands on support and encouragement to junior sales team members; supporting the Sales Manager when conducting and reviewing the teams/individuals annual Personal Development Plans, targets and deliverables.
• Liaise with Finance team in Box Office and payment queries relating to the sales team. Assist with the management of term assignments and billing requests in absence of senior sales team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A flair for sales and the desire to pursue a sales career
• Previous experience within a theatrical sales role or within exhibition is essential
• Proactive, self–motivated, efficient and organised
• Demonstrate accurate commercial forecasting of films on release
• Confident problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
• Capable of creating strong client relationships that can survive the rigours of weekly negotiations
• Good communications skills both written and oral
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to lead and work within a team
• Good attention to detail, coupled with accuracy and numeracy skills
• Enthusiasm and flexibility to cope with ever-changing demands from one release to the next
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d804k9-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.