• Resolve tickets coming into the payroll queue from Zendesk
• Manage email communications sent to the payroll operations team
• Research and manage all cases sent to NBCUniversal ADP Payroll Operations
• Analyze payroll inconsistencies to find root cause and solutions
• Work with cross functional counterparts to understand and resolve issues
• Provide payroll operational subject matter expertise to resolve employee issues
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with process partners and/or other points of escalation to provide research and information to resolve an issue
• Identify opportunities to better manage the quality and efficiency of the offshore payroll team
• UAT Participation to test any upgrades, ASR's, and/or new implementations before they go to the production database to ensure everything is working properly
• Meet payroll operational and project benchmarks and deadlines
• Work with Time & Attendance Operations and other teams to meet payroll processing deadlines
• Provide timely support and respond to questions from other departments
• Adherence to Comcast NBCUniversal policies and standards
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience; Certified Payroll Professional
designation a plus
• Minimum of 3 years experience within payroll departments in providing support for
payroll, internal/external audits, issue resolution, and research of payroll items in
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Understanding of payroll practices and time and attendance administration
• Specialized knowledge of payroll reporting, principles, practices, and procedures
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, prioritization and communication skills
• Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
• Knowledge of FLSA and Wage & Hour laws
• Work well in a team environment
• Must be detailed oriented
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Able to maintain confidential information
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmzy13-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.