This newly created position is for our Sydney office based in George Street. We are looking for dynamic individual to take on this dual role. The successful applicant will need to be able to work across both IT and Administration.
We are looking for someone who has the IT knowledge but not shy in dealing with face to face customer service on the Reception desk.
Customer service skills are equally as important as technical skills, combining both to ensure delivery of a world-class service. Effectively manage Incidents and Requests, ensuring customers are kept informed of progress and escalation where necessary.
This is a hybrid role which will be partially based in the George Street office and working from home, subject to Government directive. Days in office are negotiable.
• Provide 1st and 2nd line desk side support services to NBCUniversal International on all supported technologies including Windows and Mac hardware including various mobile technologies.
• Good understanding of mobile technologies such as iPhone/iPad, Android and able to support and manage phone set-ups.
• Work closely with all IT groups to resolve incidents / requests and ensure impact to customers is kept to a minimum.
• Ensure adherence to all NBCU International policies, processes and procedures as well as support continual service improvement activity where appropriate.
• Safeguarding that any operational risks are reported and remediated in line with the agreed action plans.
• Manage IT Consumables in accordance with the Workplace Technology Services (WTS), guidelines.
• Ensure seamless data transferred between devices.
• Providing support for Work From Home tools (Microsoft Teams, WebEx, etc.)
• Effectively resolve WTS following SLA guidelines.
• Follow Service Request ticket management process and governance.
• Take ownership of documentation regarding support issues, requests and ensure it is accurate and maintained
• General maintenance of all IT equipment including; PC's, MacBook's, Mobile Devices, Printers, Photocopiers, VOIP telephones and other hardware and software as required.
• General administrative support to the Office Services Manager.
• Booking same day, National and International couriers and reconciliation of monthly invoicing.
• Issue Staff and Visitor Security passes as needed keeping an up to date records of all cards.
• Support HR with Onboarding.
• Liaise with the Base Building Management using the internal Portal for office maintenance issues.
• Support the Business Reconstitution Framework Taskforce – minutes taking.
• Ensuring the overall appearance of the office is always impeccable.
• Kitchen and Break Out Room duties – keep tidy, monitor dishwashers.
• Ad-hoc Projects as required.
OVERALL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• High level customer focus and delivery.
• Professional presentation.
• Positive attitude in a busy and pressured technical environment.
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certification – Desirable.
• Previous experience in an administrative role.
• At least intermediate skill with Office 365 and tools like: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and strong attention to details.
• Strong command of the English language, written and verbal.
Eligibility to work in the Australia.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d893vx-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.