SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Works with SVP and Global Marketing team in the day-to-day creation, management & implementation of marketing strategy across select titles for all UPI. Works with individual markets in the creation, development and adaptation of campaigns to meet local strategic needs.
• Works with Senior Vice President of International Marketing in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns including strategy, creative direction and planning across departments.
• Leads a cross-departmental, film-specific team representing all disciplines with aligned teams from digital, media, creative, promotions and publicity in campaign planning and execution.
• Along with the SVP, chairs weekly film team meetings, sets priorities and action items for all departments.
• Manages, either directly or via direct reports, the execution of any market-sourced ideas for global implementation.
• Manages the team for any filmmaker and stakeholder outreach and approval processes.
• Writes and compiles international strategy documents and presentations and oversees the collection and feedback on int'l market campaign overviews.
• Produces and coordinates materials, script and overall show-flows of int'l exhibitor conventions and Comic Cons, with distribution, marketing and publicity, and acts as Producer or Showrunner on the ground during events.
• Works with distribution and exhibitor services as a marketing liaison to craft communication to international exhibitors and to create and develop exhibitor specific materials.
• Oversees the flow of information between departments and communicates weekly status and troubleshoots any special needs and deadlines.
• Manages all music licensing and internet clearance issues for International if needed
• Manages prize packages – if any.
• Sources and makes recommendations for use of outside vendors and agencies.
• Works on special projects involving both internal divisions and international field offices.
• Works with President of Int'l Marketing and SVP on the creation of local, regional and international conferences including building presentation decks and managing the presentations on-the-ground at each event.
• 5+ years of experience in a marketing position preferred
• 2+ years of experience working in a global structure
• Previous experience working in areas of audio/visual materials and/or print production useful.
• Previous experience with components of print and broadcast campaigns preferred.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven efficient Excel and Word
• Attentive to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and flexible to work late hours to meet deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments.
• Self-starter. Able to initiate projects and solve problems effectively.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Ability to identify and propose procedural changes to supervisors to make job tasks more efficient.