The Integrated Sales Planner will partner with both Business Development Directors agency Account Managers and national partners to build the business cases and compelling stories that will help our clients see the value of marketing to our consumer and how the NBCUniversal portfolio can help them activate against the opportunity.
As an Integrated Sales Marketing Planner, you will be responsible for the following:
• Assist with developing and executing RFPs marketing/media proposals
• Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFPs by creating media plans to meet advertiser and category objectives
• Incorporate multi-platform media as a part of all campaigns (digital, social, OOH, etc)
• Build media plans and schedule units based on inventory avails for owned and affiliate markets
• Ensure media plans include accurate pricing and utilize approved products and available inventory and adhere to defined business processes to ensure optimal program performance
• Liaison with Research teams and external trades to gather competitive research and advertiser media spending
• Monitor campaign delivery and re-cap for clients
• Complete additional projects as directed by VP of Sales Marketing, including project management, content creation and strategic planning
• Assist in the coordination of sales marketing materials
• Minimum 1-2 years media experience with knowledge of broadcast, digital, social and out of home preferred
• Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Experience with Wide Orbit, Donovan, Sales Force, internet research
• Familiarity with broadcast and/or digital sales systems a plus
• Bachelor's degree
• Exceptional communication, project management and presentation skills
• Clear, concise, objective and professional written and verbal communicator
• Superior organizational skills - must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to work in New York City area.
• Working knowledge of marketing and creative assets, terminology and standard practices.
• Collaborative, team-player who exhibits strong communication and problem-solving skills when working with several internal departments and external partners/vendors
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Acute attention to detail and well-organized
• Creative and strategic planner with clear ideation and execution abilities
• Resourceful, focused on project objectives/goals and can prioritize when managing multiple tasks/projects
• Knowledge of digital landscape a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y521-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.