The Corporate Functions HR team are looking for a collaborative, high integrity and results-driven HR Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team of HR professionals striving to create an engaging, inclusive and dynamic work environment across our global organization.
In this role, you will provide HR support to International Corporate Functions, comprising of Legal, Communications, Government Affairs, Finance and HR. You will help drive HR projects that span onboarding, talent mobility, engagement, performance management, talent development, talent acquisition, compensation planning, and DEI.
This role will report to the HR Director, International Corporate Functions.
• Act as primary point of contact for Corporate Functions client groups providing generalist HR support and advice on all aspects of the HR lifecycle
• Drive HR initiatives including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation planning, talent mobility, employee engagement, talent development, and DEI
• Ensure compliance to our Respect in the Workplace practice and policy and work with stakeholders to establish and champion a positive and respectful work environment
• Provide coaching to employees and managers offering feedback and advice on issues in a proactive and compassionate manner
• Partner closely with the TA team on all recruitment activities including interviewing, supporting the offer process, liaising with hiring managers and talent retention strategies
• Lead local talent management programs including the Talent Review and performance feedback process, providing advice and support whilst contributing to building a culture of continuous development and feedback
• Manage all family leave processes including maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
• Support the global Corporate HR team on DEI initiatives and projects
• Partner with the VP, HR, Corporate Functions on talent programs and initiatives for Corporate Functions globally including the creation and facilitation of workshops
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Strong UK employment law knowledge and experience of experience of managing a variety of ER cases with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to navigate a complex matrix structure where collaboration and ensuring all stakeholders are communicated with is key
• Ability to establish trust and credibility with leaders and employees
• Demonstrated ability to identify and drive HR processes and projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude through all situations, a 'can-do' mentality and ability to shift from acting hands on to strategic thinking
• Resourceful with the ability to juggle multiple priorities with success and manage change
• Superb attention to detail, organisational skills and time management to meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels wit the ability to flex your style in various situations
• High degree of emotional intelligence and flexible to adapt easily
• Ability to be discreet and professional when handling sensitive and highly confidential information
• Proven working experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be willing to work in London, UK
• Must have unrestricted right to work in the UK
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvvwjj-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.