Generalist, Human Resources - Ad Sales
New York, NY
HR Generalist - NBCU International Networks & DTC (Staff w/ End Date)
Directly supporting the Director of HR, International Television LatAm, this role will provide comprehensive generalist and administrative HR support across assigned client groups in Miami and across Latin America.
• Provide HR operational support including: recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding, compensation analysis, performance management, and reporting/analytics
• Partner with Telemundo HR COE team on promotions, new hires, terminations, organizational changes, etc.
• Liaise with HR and COE partners, including Benefits and Payroll, to manage and resolve employee inquiries
• Partner with HR leadership to support clients with employee relations, ensuring fair and consistent application of policies and practices
• Support internal communication efforts across LATAM (i.e People News, Who Do We Work With?, Job Boards, DEI, Events, etc.)
• Partner with HR team to create, plan, and execute on-site culture building activities and events
• Employee Events project lead – manage onsite or offsite activities and trainings, including sourcing vendors, taking responsibility for logistics, employee communications, etc. (i.e Annual Employee Convention)
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of relevant HR experience including supporting an active and fast paced employee population
• 3+ years supporting a variety of HR functions, including, but not limited to, recruitment, performance management, compensation planning and organizational development
• Team oriented, self-starter with the ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high-quality HR partnership in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate and work with employees at all levels required
• Highly resourceful and organized with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to proactively and creatively solve problems
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
• Willing and able to work in a very fast paced environment and operate with sense of urgency
• Results Oriented – able to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
• Positive, can-do attitude and approach
• Experience with HR information systems (i.e. SAP)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d987zm-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.