The East Coast Entertainment HR team at NBCUniversal is looking for a high-energy, results-driven and innovative HR Generalist.
We support the NBCUniversal Entertainment Networks portfolio, which consists of the premier NBC Broadcast Network, and some of the top cable brands in the industry: USA Network, Bravo, E!, SYFY, Oxygen & Universal Kids.
In this role, you will be a key member of our HR team supporting our diverse group of employees. You will also have exposure to HR projects that span: onboarding, rewards and recognition, performance feedback, talent attraction and development, and HR's business impact. In the day to day, you will help solve problems involving: Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Finance and Data Analytics.
• Partner with the Manager of Human Resources to provide broad HR support for Entertainment Networks Marketing, Program Scheduling and Acquisitions
• Operate as the point HR business partner, providing HR guidance/expertise while demonstrating deep understanding of HR practices and business operations
• Manage key HR initiatives, including: performance management, organization planning, compensation planning, and learning and development
• Partner with HR Manager to provide coaching, counsel and direction to all clients in areas such as conflict resolution, performance management, employee relations, and compensation
• Mentor and provide guidance to all clients, related to career development
• Willingly and competently step into a project driver role as needed for HR team initiatives both local and company-wide
• Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Internship/Page Program teams to successfully identify new hire talent and interns/Pages
• Liaise with various HR specialists and partners, including Benefits, Payroll and Legal to manage and resolve day to day employee issues
• What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Labor Relations or related field
• 3 years of experience in a professional work setting
Let's Talk About You…
• Service Minded – You put employee needs first
• Trustworthy – You are reliable and have a natural ability to build credibility with leaders and employees
• Communicates with ease – You have a way with words; written and verbal
• Agile – Extremely flexible and able to shift priorities as needed and manage several work streams at a time
• Resourceful – If you don't have the answer, you figure it out. You're comfortable navigating a complex environment to obtain info and seek buy-in
• Systems savvy – You're proficient with MS Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook and intuitively navigate HR systems
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb71wx-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.