NBCUniversal Global Distribution & International (NGDI) brings together NBCU's International's production, distribution and channels businesses delivering award-winning entertainment to hundreds of millions of people across the globe. The division includes TV Distribution, International Studios, and International Networks.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional who is collaborative, results-driven and innovative to join our HR team. You will have responsibility for directly supporting leaders, providing input into organizational design, helping to manage employee relations issues, compensation planning, succession planning, talent development, and other HR initiatives. This role will offer exposure to a diverse group of businesses who have teams based in many international locations, and as such you will be partnering with global HR teams.
• Be a strategic business partner to the NGDI organization, provide creative solutions, and be able to work in ambiguous situations to provide counsel and direction.
• Partner with HR Director to create and implement various strategic HR initiatives that develop and engage employees.
• Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and engaging manner; including management of employee relations issues in partnership with the HR Director and Legal team.
• Provide coaching and feedback to managers and employees, offering feedback and advice on issues in a proactive and compassionate manner.
• Manage the execution of annual HR processes such as budget planning, compensation and performance reviews, training and development, engagement surveys, and succession planning.
• Work with Finance regarding monthly headcount and budgeting reporting process.
• Collaborate with NBCU HR community on wider HR projects.
• Partner with HR Coordinator to ensure all employee life-cycle events are managed appropriately.
• Team up with the Talent Acquisition team to identify and hire the best talent.
• Assist with visa and immigration needs.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 3 years relevant HR experience
• External applicants are encouraged to submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong ability to build trust and influence stakeholders.
• Strong business acumen, inciteful analytical skills, and superior process/project management skills.
• Strong ability to diagnose a situation and provide recommend solutions.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude, and be honest, reliable and energizing.
• Resilient and resourceful with a strong sense of initiative, anticipate needs and be flexible in style and approach.
• Ability to thrive within a fast, dynamic and ever evolving global environment, in a calm and professional manner.
• Willingness to learn, try new things, and be creative.
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and deliver as promised.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d930e9-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.