The Growth Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and executing growth marketing strategies and plans on a regional and local level. This professional will be constantly running tests throughout the funnel to fine tune campaigns and ensure success. The position will assist the Director of User Acquisition and Engagement on increasing acquisition, retention, and revenue by optimizing campaigns across channels.
• Manage the relationship with third party vendors to successfully implement social and digital initiatives to ensure proper acquisition, retention, engagement KPI's are met.
• Lead digital projects in the marketing spectrum (Digital Channels, Digital Media, and Attribution)
• Own growth marketing initiatives from creation, budgeting, to scaling and optimization across multiple marketing channels
• Advise partners and stakeholders on marketing effectiveness, optimization, and efficiency across the campaign chain
• Design and build multi-channel Digital Marketing campaigns for acquisition, retention, and engagement purposes (strategy, planning and execution)
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of marketing analytics and the ability to apply insights from this information to optimize campaigns
• Be in the know of local social trends and influencers that can be related to the target audience of the brands.
• Communicate to agencies/vendors social and content marketing strategies and monitor implementation securing the appropriate use of brand style guides and positioning.
• Create campaigns wrap-up reports that clearly and concisely communicate campaign results, insights and recommended next steps
• Track and report growth and pacing across local region to recommend future optimizations.
• Prepare marketing reports and presentations.
• Solid project management skills. Ability to work and collaborate with cross-functional partners.
• Community management experience.
• Outstanding writing skills in Spanish and English.
• High attention to detail.
• Familiarized with different content management systems, social and digital analytics tools.
• Open minded and early adopter.
• A multitasker and a team player. Passionate about the digital world.
• Entertainment follower. TV shows fan and movie lover.
• Bachelor's degree
• Fully Bilingual (Spanish-English),
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm12n6-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.