The FP&A Manager will be responsible for the consolidation, analysis, and forecasting of operating cash flow activities across the Filmed Entertainment segment. The role is in a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth.
• Responsible for the consolidation and analysis of the Filmed Entertainment Group's global operating cash flow forecast routines (weekly pacing, pacing pulses, system updates)
• Responsible for the weekly delivery of the Filmed Entertainment Group's 13-week domestic liquidity forecast to NBCU Corporate Treasury
• Own the consolidation and analysis of the Filmed Entertainment Group's monthly CAPEX by-project detail for Actuals, Forecasts, Budget, & Long Range Plan
• Responsible for producing by-title cash reporting for Universal's current & future releases (key input for weekly pacing & exec presentation building)
• Assist in providing financial support to Filmed Entertainment Group's senior leadership team as it relates to the company's operating cash flow position
• Provide support in consolidation, reporting, and presentation of Film group's major forecast cycles (Long Range Plan, Budget, etc.) to NBCUniversal Corporate
• Own pacing/budgeting/forecasting of the Film HQ business unit
• Develop and manage a forecasting & pacing process for items below OCF
• Provide variance analysis during quarter close & budgeting/forecast cycles
• Own FP&A calendar and global communications
• Manage Filmed Entertainment FP&A system administrative needs
• Assist with ad- hoc projects and presentations as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 4 years of Finance and/or Accounting experience.
• Experience in the entertainment industry including a working knowledge of Film accounting preferred
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Takes initiative and lead on projects.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Inquisitive and able to think through interdependencies of processes.
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Strong work ethic and follow through
• Leadership skills to guide & coordinate multiple business units
• Superior strategic, financial and relationship skills
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv13qw-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.