NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Finance Manager of Global Television Distribution is responsible for Financial, Planning & Analysis of NBC Universal's filmed entertainment and television product distributed in the Linear Free and Basic, Premium Pay, Subscription-VOD, Ad based-VOD and Transactional markets. The Manager will support the review of Revenue budgets and forecast for a high-growth, fast paced International organization. This position will report to the Director, Finance and will also be responsible for working collaboratively with the Sales team, Sales Administration, Theatrical and Television Planning Groups and Information Technology.
• Responsible for managing all aspects of financial planning (Annual Revenue Budget and Forecasts, Monthly Pacing, Strategic Long Range Plan) across multiple platforms and territories, and provide insight to key trends in the markets
• Develop and maintain deal analysis/financial models for local partners and/or Global players (e.g. Netflix, Amazon)
• Review and summarize financial results against prior plan including identifying major financial drivers, and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Analyze and track New Release performance
• Provide analytical support for ad hoc reporting and special projects
• Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in performing quantitative analysis, forecasting, and/or financial modeling
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Advanced Excel proficiency. Ability to analyze and manipulate high volumes of data
• Entertainment industry knowledge preferred
• Demonstrates strong quantitative and analytical skills, detail oriented
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills to quickly resolve unique and challenging issues/concerns independently
• Team player with interpersonal ability to work with others and collaborate to achieve goals
• Possesses high level of personal and professional integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7o21-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.