The Finance Assistant will provide support to our Film Finance Headquarters team. This includes administrative assistance to three finance executives, general support to the finance team and suite, as well as managing team initiatives related to DEI goals.
• Manages executive schedules and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars
• Prepares and processes P-card and expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines; ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to Corporate credit card
• Manage team events and department functions
• Assist with on-boarding of new hires (including seating, desk set up, equipment ordering, etc)
• Drive employee experience within team including managing team staff meetings, off-sites, learning and development planning, internal employee recognition and team events
• Help support and e xecute against Film Finance DEI strategy by collaborating with CFOs and Project Teams
• Maintain confidential information/documents with high level of discretion
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in either finance or an administrative assistant capacity.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or related field
• Must be proficient with PC and Microsoft Office software (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
• Experience working in a fast-paced media environment preferred with proven senior executive contacts
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Motivated, extremely organized and detail oriented, have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality for highly sensitive materials and details
• Excellent follow through and ability to anticipate needs
• Confident personality who is not afraid to ask questions to understand what is being asked of them.
• Ability to make sound decisions without detailed supervision
• Ability to manage ambiguity and anticipate needs to complete tasks with little direction
• Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb891-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.