Senior Equity & Inclusion Manager - Programs
London, United Kingdom
Executive Search Lead, FTC 12 Months
As part of our full-service in-house executive search function, the Executive Search Lead will be responsible for supporting a media and entertainment search consulting practice that provides best-in-class executive recruitment and talent management services to NBCUniversal's family of businesses.
The role will support the search team in a variety of ways including managing full-service executive searches, candidate development, supporting existing searches and operations. Additionally, this person will support the executive search research team on building talent pipelines, candidate mapping, and other projects.
• Support, build and maintain NBCU's Executive Search presence throughout the portfolio
• Manage hands-on execution of targeted Vice President and above level searches and support existing senior executive searches related to all executive level positions across the company's internal client base
• Collaborate with Research and Operations team and trade up-to-date candidate and market information, maintaining cutting edge real-time database capture and curation
• Develop business partnership-level relationships with Human Resources and Senior Leadership Team across the NBCU portfolio aiming to ultimately serve as a trusted advisor and subject-matter-expert in media and entertainment and to provide a seamless and high touch Executive Search experience
• Act as an ambassador for NBCU's overall commitment to diversity and inclusion as a core value and business imperative
• Minimum of 5 + years relevant Executive Search or executive-level recruiting experience, ideally within media, entertainment and digital services / content
• Demonstrated success in managing full-cycle search process within a consumer-focused practice of a top-tier executive search firm, or demonstrated success managing a robust internal executive level recruiting function within a diversified media and entertainment or technology / digital media company
• Ability to form strategic business partnerships internally and externally with multiple stakeholders, including senior line management, corporate and divisional human resources executives and other internal or external project-based stakeholders
• Subject matter expert in media and entertainment or related sector, specifically around key players/first movers in the industry, functional business drivers and disciplines; proven ability to assess the competitive landscape and spot organizational and industry trends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo606-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.