The NBCU Creative Partnerships team is committed to providing world-class consulting, strategy, marketing and branding expertise to our sponsors and advertisers. We are seeking an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting an Executive Vice President and Senior Vice President with day-to-day administrative functions and operational duties and will also handle special projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support: calendar management, book travel and process expenses, execute various department projects
• Organize internal and external meetings
• Help to plan and execute events such as: client dinners, departmental lunches, and group offsite
• Handle vacation/personal/sick day tracker
• Manage and update online library of programming materials and sales collateral
• Help with creation of PowerPoint presentations and creation/maintenance of status reports and trackers
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with sales executives, network teams, administrative support team, IT and facilities teams.
• 3-5+ years prior relevant experience, supporting C-suite Executives
• Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient with MS Office - Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Ability to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent at problem-solving, taking initiative, and being very resourceful
• Willingness to travel, work flexible hours and/or different time zones, and work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work onsite in Los Angeles, CA
• Previous experience within the advertising, media, or entertainment industries
• Extremely organized with an ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Highly resourceful. Problem solver, with strong communication skills
• Excellent writing and organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Excellent interpersonal skills and grace under pressure
Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000; overtime eligble
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjp392-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.