The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing schedules, coordinating meetings and handling travel arrangements.
• Manages complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars, often balancing very strict demands of high-level filmmakers and studio heads, and anticipating problems and conflicts in advance
• Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements, collects required travel documentation
• Prepares and processes expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines; Ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to Corporate credit card
• Maintains proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work
• Composes and types routine e-mail correspondence
• Oversees department-wide script distribution and conference room bookings
• Performs basic administrative tasks, e.g. photocopying and filing
• Assists other department members as necessary
• Managing heavy call volume, rolling calls, etc.
• May assist in making arrangements for temporary help, storage, meeting offsites etc.
• Handles extremely heavy phones, and acts as back up for the marketing team
• Takes notes during weekly meeting with marketing executives
• Maintains contact lists and meeting attendee email groups
• Bachelor's degree (or a High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years of executive assistant experience)
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Excel
• Knowledge of all basic office equipment required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• 2 years of experience supporting a senior level executive preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Initiative - Demonstrate initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
• Detailed Oriented - Pays attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors
• Organization - In order to manage multiple tasks effectively, must be organized in approach and execution of work
• Team Player - Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
• Confidentiality - Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentially
• Flexibility - Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5vnv-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.