The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the three Executives: EVP of Marketing, SVP of Brand Marketing and SVP of Research and Insights within the Universal Pictures Home Entertainment Group. In addition to providing support to the three Executives, this role may also contribute to a culture that is positive, supportive, communicative and kind.
• Calendar: Support executive calendars, pro-actively identifying conflicts and resolving as needed.
• Meetings: Set meetings, coordinating with attendee Assistants as needed. Manage meeting agendas for key weekly meetings. Proactively seek agenda points from attendees, email agendas, book conference rooms, handle logistical details as needed (directions, parking, itineraries, ordering meals and/or equipment)
• Travel and Expenses: Responsible for booking travel and for submitting and reconciling expenses to ensure all are submitted on time
• Create purchase orders and track invoices: Responsible for opening all POs ensuring invoices are paid in a timely fashion. Secure executive approvals for all submitted invoices.
• Represent UPHE professionally as a liaison with internal and external clients/departments • Maintain contact lists and time off tracking
• Department Purchasing Card: Responsible for reconciling department P-card
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion regarding all matters and documents.
This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week. This position is eligible for company-sponsored benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000.
• Minimum 2 years' experience
• Excellent computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexibility to work overtime as the needs of the business dictates.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Experience managing multiple executive's calendars and phones
• Experience scheduling meetings for teams in different time zones/countries
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively while minimizing errors
• Demonstrated ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
• Must be able to work at a fast pace while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
• Self-starter with high energy who is able to initiate projects and see them through to completion
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pjoy-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.