WORKING TITLE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ROLE
Reports to: Co-Chairman, Working Title
Location: Central London Office
Start date: As soon as possible
Role Purpose and
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, trustworthy and efficient assistant to support a leading producer at a busy Film and TV production company. This position will manage key elements of the producer's life, as well as a very busy travel schedule.
The role is largely administrative. Excellent calendar management and meticulous attention to detail is expected as the diary and travel requirements are ever changing. An interest in/knowledge of the film industry is a definite advantage, but not a necessity. It is key that the new assistant has the ability to juggle numerous and varied duties in a busy and demanding environment. The ideal candidate will be professional yet personable, positive, solution-focused, a natural problem solver, and above all, able to remain calm in stressful situations, while always maintaining a high level of discretion.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
• Management of the producer's complex travel calendar; booking of private flights, hotel reservations, Covid travel compliance, VISAS, holiday planning, car and boat bookings, comprehensive itineraries, etc.
• Administration of business expenses, finances, and investment portfolios, including the collation and filing of all their corresponding paperwork for accounting and record keeping purposes.
• Overseeing a portfolio of properties, their expenses, rental agreements, related insurance, and their staff, including the management of staff payroll, overtime, health insurance, and contracts.
• Developing and managing systems that help the properties run smoothly including filing, inventories, manuals, and detailed records.
• Correspondence management, including letters, bills, cards and invitations.
• Purchasing, management and storage of an extensive art collection.
• Coordination of private dinners, restaurants bookings, purchasing theatre tickets, memberships, booking sports and leisure activities, family doctors, dentists, specialists, etc.
• Sourcing and purchasing of gifts for all occasions, as well as arranging couriers and international deliveries.
• Maintaining an extensive database of confidential information.
• Assisting with the organisation of company celebrations, dinners, film premieres and birthdays.
• Liaising with the management team of The London Screen Academy, setting meetings, coordinating school events, and assisting with fund raising initiatives.
We are looking for someone who has the following qualities/qualifications:
• Must have at least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant.
• Ability to work well within a team, and report back to the First Assistant.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general tech aptitude.
• Previous administrative experience, strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage a high volume of tasks.
• An ability to maintain a high level of discretion and sensitively handle confidential information.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89meq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.